11TH ANNUAL BOCA RATON CONCOURS D’ ELEGANCE
BENEFITING THE BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF BROWARD COUNTY
Fastest growing Concours in the nation and world’s largest for charity revs up for a three-day weekend of exciting events featuring more antique and classic cars and automotive industry icons than ever before, an unforgettable performance by comedian Jeff Foxworthy, and more
Friday, February 10 – Sunday, February 12, 2017
The 11th annual Boca Raton Concours d’ Elegance, founded by Rita & Rick Case of Rick Case Automotive Group and under the direction of Founding Chairman James E. McDonnell IV along with Honorary Chair Mike Jackson, is all to benefit a deserving cause – the Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County. Presented by Mercedes-Benz and AutoNation, the Concours will celebrate Auburn, Cord and Duesenberg as the Marques of the Year as well as renowned automotive artist, Timothy Raines.
The tremendous weekend of events will be bigger and better than ever before, including Friday’s duPont Registry™ Live Hangar Party at the Boca Raton Airport featuring a chance to experience select gourmet tastings from more than 20 of South Florida’s finest restaurants and a unique display of exotic cars, custom motorcycles, extravagant boats, private jets, vintage aircrafts, luxury motor coaches, premier vendors, and more; Saturday night’s performance by comedian Jeff Foxworthy, presentation of the Automotive Lifetime Achievement Awards to Marc Cannon, Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President of Communications and Public Policy for AutoNation, and Dave Zuchowski, former President and CEO of Hyundai Motor America, plus an exciting live auction; and Sunday’s Automobile & Motorcycle Exhibition featuring a display of more than 200 vintage and classic automobiles and motorcycles and more than 5,000 in attendance.
To date, the event has raised more than $9.2 million for the Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County, making the Boca Raton Concours d’ Elegance the fastest growing Concours in the nation, and the largest Concours for charity in the world.
Friday, February 10, 2017 | The Finest Automobile Auction Preview
Auction Preview: 9 a.m.-10 p.m., Boca Raton Resort & Club (Great Hall)
· Sneak Preview of all The Finest Automobile Auction vehicles
Friday, February 10, 2017 | duPont Registry™ Live Hangar Party
Hangar Party: 6-9 p.m., Atlantic Aviation at Boca Raton Airport
· Presented by Ulysse Nardin, the duPont Registry™ Live Hangar Party will feature tastings from more than 20 of South Florida’s best restaurants and eateries as well as a fine selection of exotic and classic airplanes, motorcycles, boats, motor coaches, automobiles, business and private jets, and luxury vendors featuring jewelry, art displays, and more
Saturday, February 11, 2017 | The Finest VIP Breakfast and Automobile Auction and Gala Dinner & Live Auction
Auction by The Finest Automobiles: (10a.m.-2p.m.), Boca Raton Resort & Club (Mizner Center)
Dinner & Live Auction: 7-10 p.m., Boca Raton Resort & Club
· 8 a.m.-10 a.m. | VIP Breakfast by The Finest Automobiles
· 10 a.m.-2 p.m. | Auction by The Finest Automobiles
· Gala Dinner & Live Auction presented by Broward and Miami-Dade Hyundai Dealers and Broward and Miami-Dade Genesis Dealers
o Cocktail hour and silent auction followed by seating for the gala dinner
o Presentation of the 2017 Automotive Lifetime Achievement Award to former President and CEO of Hyundai Motor America, Dave Zuchowski
o Presentation of 2017 Local Automotive Lifetime Achievement Award to CMO and EVP of Communications and Public Policy for AutoNation, Marc Cannon.
Jeff Foxworthy performance
Sunday, February 12, 2017 | Automobile & Motorcycle Exhibition
10 a.m.-4 p.m., Boca Raton Resort & Club
Presented by Rick Case Automotive Group, the main Concours event will feature an automotive showcase like no other, with thousands of car and motorcycle fanatics from around the world experiencing more than 200 of the finest collector cars and motorcycles from around the country
· An expert panel of judges will select the finest vintage, antique, classic and exotic vehicles based on period, presentation and overall style for the Sunday Concours.
· Wayne Carini, host of Velocity TV’s Chasing Classic Cars, will serve as Grand Marshal
· Vendor Row will feature vendor tents including the 2017 Boca Raton Concours d’Elegance tent, offering hats, commemorative Concours program magazines, and posters and pins from previous years and this year
· Concours d’ Gourmet Pavilions featuring a selection of gourmet food, wine and cocktails from more than 30 of South Florida’s finest restaurants
All events are open to the public with tickets sold separately for the duPont Registry™ Live Hangar Party, Gala Dinner Show & Auction and Sunday Concours Automobile & Motorcycle Exhibition and the Concours d’Gourmet Pavilion. To purchase tickets, please call (954) 537-1010 or visit www.bocaCDE.com.